.ONE-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
For one (1) year from the date of purchase, Triaxe will repair or replace at our option to the original purchaser any of the following parts found upon examination by an authorized representative of Triaxe Scooter to be defective in material and/or workmanship:
All electronic parts, including controllers and battery chargers, have a one (1) year warranty. Servicing to the controller or battery charger must be carried out by your authorized Triaxe Scooter Provider. Any attempt to open or dismantle these items renders the guarantee void on that item
- Seat Post
- Frame Welds
The batteries are covered by a separate six (6) month warranty, provided by the battery manufacturer.
Gradual deterioration in performance due to being left in a discharged state, left in cold conditions for long periods of time, or worn out through heavy use is not covered.
This warranty does not extend to those items which may require replacement due to normal wear and tear.
- ABS Plastic Shrouds
- Tires and Tubes
- Upholstery and Seating
- Circumstances beyond the control of Triaxe Scooter
- Labor, service calls, shipping, and other charges incurred for repair of the product, unless specifically authorized, IN ADVANCE, by Triaxe Scooter
- Repairs and/or modifications made to any part of the Scooter without specific and prior consent from Triaxe Scooter
- Abuse, misuse, accident, or negligence
- Battery fluid spillage or leakage
- Commercial use or use other than normal
- Improper operation, maintenance, or storage
- Batteries not properly maintained by recommended charging and storage procedures
There is no other express warranty.
Implied warranties, including those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are limited to one (1) year from the date of original purchase and to the extent permitted by law. Any and all implied warranties are excluded. This is the exclusive remedy. Liabilities for consequential damages under any and all warranties are excluded.
Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or do not allow the exclusion of limitation of incidental or consequential damages. So, the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.